Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

DIY TYE DYE Case Tutorial

DIY TYE DYE Case Tutorial



This quick tutorial shows you how to whip together a tye dye phone case using basic materials found at your local craft store.  I have provided the authors details below, but the video does a great job of providing all the instruction you need.  There is also a link for high quality yet affordable blank cases which are shipped right to your door.  They are so good and so cheap, you can buy several to design as many cases as you want.  Enjoy the video.

The Author says:

PLEASE OPEN FOR WHATCHU NEED TO MAKE IT.
AHH! I love this video! I hope you do to! I worked really hard and had a fun time doing it! 

I FORGOT TO SAY BUT AT THE END I USUALLY GLAZE IT WITH MODPODGE OR GLOSS GLAZE TO KEEP THE DESIGN SAFE AND GIVE It MORE SHINE!!!!

Materials I used:
~ANY flat phone/iPod case (It doesnt have to be clear or new!!!) 
~Paint! I used craftsmart acrylic paint in:
-Neon Yellow
-Neon Green
-Neon Orange
-Neon Pink
~Plastic bag (ANY size or shape although bigger is better)
All these materials can be found at any craft store, target, walmart, ect.



No comments: